Does God play dice with the universe? Do events happen by chance? Do we have free will? Was Einstein right in his assessment of quantum theory?
If you seek answers to such questions, you have come to the right place. In my groundbreaking book God Does Not Play Dice.
The final answers to such crucial questions can surely be achieved, and we can definitely go beyond the uncertainty and confusion that some scientists claim cannot be overcome.
- The final and only solution to the free will problem.
- Why Stephen Hawking is wrong when he says that there is `evidence` that God plays dice.
- The role of memory in solving the free will problem.
- The type of certainty that can be achieved.
- How past, present, and future are interrelated.
- Why key ideas presented by Richard Dawkins and John Allen Paulos are false.
- The reason why much of our worrying is misplaced and irrelevant.
- Why an important pillar of evolutionary theory is based on an incorrect assumption, making Darwinism `defunct`.
Price: Rs. 195.00